New Wadax Atlantis Reference Dac

Stereophonic

Jun 9, 2013
Spain
Wadax made in Europe , may be in Spain ?
No matter where they made , quality control is the key point, I know there is one reference DAC is out of order too (few months ago).
Debunker being debunked part two:
That is completely false. There isn’t and never have been any Ref Dac out of order.
I’ll be very pleased to know your new fake history with names and real dates to check it one more time… :cool:

Reactions: SCAudiophile

Debunker

Apr 9, 2021
Debunker being debunked part two:
That is completely false. There isn’t and never have been any Ref Dac out of order.
I’ll be very pleased to know your new fake history with names and real dates to check it one more time… :cool:
Will you eat it ? I tell the truth !

Stereophonic

Jun 9, 2013
Spain
Will you eat it ? I tell the truth !
Yes, i'll do.
Tell me the user name, location and account number.
To close the deal….:cool:
Don’t you write now about your Server post?
Truth. You don’t know the meaning…
What will be your next lie? Come one, you can go even further destroying your credibility…

Last edited:
Reactions: SCAudiophile

gds7368

VIP/Donor
Jan 9, 2015
just my 2 cents here - it seems there are ppl for and ppl against the dac here . I assume given how esoteric this dac is - most have not had a chance to listen to it. What if the dealers here on the forum sent a dac to trusted members on the forum like Steve, Golum , Mike Lavigne to test out and for them to report back to everyone - I think that would be a very good exercise indeed. Else ppl will always have a skeptical eye that there are vested interests in the promotion of a gear here. And we dont want to run into a risk of having breakthrough gear discounted as well right?

I think less photos of AE will be useful, i don't think it will help the cause and can only polarise views even more here on the forum. It is a fantastic system don't get me wrong and i love every bit of it but then again ppl are starting to doubt your independence views from ae here stereophonic
This is brilliant. How do we make this happen?

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
This is brilliant. How do we make this happen?
Both Steve and Mike Lavigne are Taiko Extreme owners and could therefore be considered biased. We need a totally un-biased tester, i vote for ddk ! ;)

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Is that genuine or fake photoshop?

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark

Mike Lavigne

Member Sponsor & WBF Founding Member
Apr 25, 2010
:cool:

not exactly sure what's going on here (Photoshop?:rolleyes:).......i know i am looking forward to hearing the Wadax digital for myself at RMAF. loving my MSB/Extreme for hours every day fully satisfied........but.......it's inevitable that the bar get raised by someone at some point.

is it better? by how much? worth changing? i see my current spot as done and done. i'm not searching for anything better in any part of my system. but sometimes change finds you.

Last edited:

plasmod3

Aug 28, 2020
this is getting silly...... Good that you stepped in there Mike, you need to get a bedroom system!:)

geez....how does something like that ever help the credibility of a manufacturer....

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
:cool:

not exactly sure what's going on here (Photoshop?:rolleyes:).......i know i am looking forward to hearing the Wadax digital for myself at RMAF. loving my MSB/Extreme for hours every day fully satisfied........but.......it's inevitable that the bar get raised by someone at some point.

is it better? by how much? worth changing? i see my current spot as done and done. i'm not searching for anything better in any part of my system. but sometimes change finds you.
Mike, we've missed your Yoda style proclamations. You've been away far too long.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
it was challenging to sneak it in without my wife noticing. she thinks it's a jewelry box she just cannot figure out how to open.
Just think if she thought it was a CDP. Your Japanese steak knives would have created a bespoke disc drawer.

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England
Had to check. Because had you put Ked's name in there, noone would have been fooled. I'm very much enjoying Mike's "non denial" denial.

• Haha
Reactions: Audiophile Bill

spiritofmusic

Jun 13, 2013
E. England

nonesup

VIP/Donor
Feb 15, 2017
Spain
Congratulations, you just won the dumbest post of the month award.

Reactions: howiebrou

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing