Reactions: theaudiogeek
My US shipment shows:

IN TRANSIT

At local FedEx facility
OUDE MEER NL
3/16/2023 9:20 AM

Looks like no joy for the weekend...

Mine is with yours.
No delivery date is given but if it is in the air now, maybe tomorrow???????

I just got a confirming email from FedEx that mine is on time and arrives tomorrow afternoon. I would have to think that if I am on the west coast, you guys on the east coast must be getting yours tomorrow as well

Is yours already in the US?

I just got a confirming email from FedEx that mine is on time and arrives tomorrow afternoon. I would have to think that if I am on the west coast, you guys on the east coast must be getting yours tomorrow as well
I'll make a bet (A drink the next time that we see each other) that yours does NOT arrive by 4 pm tmrw.

I'll make a bet (A drink the next time that we see each other) that yours does NOT arrive by 4 pm tmrw.
Well I don't drink but I'm optimistic and I'll take that bet

Reactions: Pokey77
Is yours already in the US?
it's in the air en route to California. Arrives later today and out for delivery tomorrow is what I'm hoping. That's what happened with the switch and card when it arrived in Ontario and then out for delivery same day

That's funny I don't drink either;) A coffee:)

I hope that I lose and you get it tmrw!
it's in the air en route to California. Arrives later today and out for delivery tomorrow is what I'm hoping. That's what happened with the switch and card when it arrived in Ontario and then out for delivery same day
I just got notice that mine arrived a few hours ago in Memphis and has cleared customs and I am hoping it finds its way to California today and out for delivery tomorrow

I just got notice that mine arrived a few hours ago in Memphis and has cleared customs and I am hoping it finds its way to California today and out for delivery tomorrow
Awesome!

Less awesome:(
Tuesday

FROM OLDENZAAL, OV, NL

SHIP DATE Wed 3/15/2023 03:23 AM

PACKAGING TYPE Your Packaging

ORIGIN OLDENZAAL, OV

SPECIAL HANDLING Deliver Weekday
Electronic Trade Documents

STANDARD TRANSIT Tue, 03/21/2023 by 8:00pm

NUMBER OF PIECES 1

TOTAL SHIPMENT WEIGHT 0.30 KG

SERVICE TYPE FedEx International Economy

Less awesome:(
Tuesday

FROM OLDENZAAL, OV, NL

SHIP DATE Wed 3/15/2023 03:23 AM

PACKAGING TYPE Your Packaging

ORIGIN OLDENZAAL, OV

SPECIAL HANDLING Deliver Weekday
Electronic Trade Documents

STANDARD TRANSIT Tue, 03/21/2023 by 8:00pm

NUMBER OF PIECES 1

TOTAL SHIPMENT WEIGHT 0.30 KG

SERVICE TYPE FedEx International Economy

How that can be economy is beyond me, we selected priority for all packages.

Reactions: oldmustang
well I'm feeling good about a tomorrow deliver @Rhapsody as I just received an update of a revised time of delivery tomorrow. It was by 400PM . Delivery is now tomorrow between 1000-200

Im betting everyone gets them tomorrow

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu