The WBF humor and joke thread.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
Please vote! Unless someone telling you to vote on Facebook or an audio forum actually makes a difference as to whether you vote or not, then, please don't.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London
795BF6B4-E978-4F69-B2B4-C6D3FE615008.png

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
The Husband Store

A store that sells new husbands has opened in Nashville, where a woman may go to choose a husband. Among the instructions at the entrance is a description of how the store operates:

You may visit this store ONLY ONCE! There are six floors and the value of the products increase as the shopper ascends the flights. The shopper may choose any item from a particular floor, or may choose to go up to the next floor, but you cannot go back down except to exit the building!

So, a woman goes to the Husband Store to find a husband. On the first floor the sign on the door reads:

Floor 1- These men Have Jobs

She is intrigued, but continues to the second floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 2- These men Have Jobs and Love Kids.

'That's nice,' she thinks, 'but I want more.'
so she continues upward. The third floor sign reads:

Floor 3- These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, and are Extremely Good Looking.

'Wow,' she thinks, but feels compelled to keep going.

She goes to the fourth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 4- These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Good Looking and Help With Housework.
'Oh, mercy me!' she exclaims, 'I can hardly stand it!'

Still, she goes to the fifth floor and the sign reads:

Floor 5- These men Have Jobs, Love Kids, are Drop-dead Gorgeous, Help with Housework, and Have a Strong Romantic Streak.

She is so tempted to stay, but she goes to the sixth floor, where the sign reads:

Floor 6- You are visitor 31,456,012 to this floor. There are no men on this floor. This floor exists solely as proof that women are impossible to please.

Thank you for shopping at the Husband Store.
PLEASE NOTE:
To avoid gender bias charges, the store's owner opened a NewWives store just across the street.
The First Floor has wives that love sex.
The Second Floor has wives that love sex and have money and like beer

The Third, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Floors have never been visited.

audioguy

WBF Founding Member
Apr 20, 2010
Near Atlanta, GA but not too near!
Why seniors never change their password !!

WINDOWS: Please enter your new password.

USER: Cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must be more than 8 characters.

USER: Boiled cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain 1 numerical character.

USER: 1 boiled cabbage

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot have blank spaces

USER: 50damnboiledcabbages

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password must contain at least one upper case character

USER: 50DAMNboiledcabbages

WINDOWS: Sorry the password cannot use more than one upper case character consecutively.

USER:50damnBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDon'tGiveMeAccessNow!

WINDOWS: Sorry, the password cannot contain punctuation.

USER:ReallyPissedOff50DamnBoiledCabbagesShovedUpYourAssIfYouDontGiveMeAccessNow

WINDOWS: Sorry, that password is already in use

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
3088CAD5-7A11-4C4F-86ED-317BDF4AED50.jpeg

Reactions: Ultrafast69

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Only an old, original CD (part of the old, original CD collection I intend literally to throw out or donate) which I never listen to. I never liked that album musically.

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
(But if you’re trying to catch me as a musically illiterate audiophile then just ask me how many versions I have of Famous Blue Raincoat or Night on Bald Mountain.)

Lagonda

VIP/Donor
Feb 3, 2014
Denmark
Only an old, original CD (part of the old, original CD collection I intend literally to throw out or donate) which I never listen to. I never liked that album musically.
And a terribly digitally recorded/mastered album. The first 2 Dire Straits albums
are analog all the way and sound great. I think “Brothers in arms” was given away when you bought a new Sony CD player. Knopfler got en armored with digital when he produced a terrible album for Dylan.

Al M.

VIP/Donor
Sep 10, 2013
Greater Boston

Never liked it either. In fact, I truly hate it. I find it obnoxious. I was a big fan of their very first album though!

tima

Industry Expert
Mar 3, 2014
the Upper Midwest
(But if you’re trying to catch me as a musically illiterate audiophile then just ask me how many versions I have of Famous Blue Raincoat or Night on Bald Mountain.)

Nah, if I wanted to do that, I'd ask how many Elgar records you have.

Sometimes my humor slips past...

Ron Resnick

Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA

treitz3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 25, 2011
The tube lair in beautiful Rock Hill, SC

Tom

PeterA

Dec 6, 2011
USA
For all of those audiophiles who have children studying to take the math section of the SAT for college admissions:

"An orchestra of 120 players takes 40 minutes to play Beethoven’s 9th Symphony. How long would it take for 60 players to play the symphony? Let P be the number of players and T the time playing.”

GMKF

VIP/Donor
Aug 15, 2017
Munich
For all of those audiophiles who have children studying to take the math section of the SAT for college admissions:

"An orchestra of 120 players takes 40 minutes to play Beethoven’s 9th Symphony. How long would it take for 60 players to play the symphony? Let P be the number of players and T the time playing.”
t=const.

bonzo75

Member Sponsor
Feb 26, 2014
London

How many players did Bohm have with the Vienna Phil

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing