Totaldac Reference D1

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
The Totaldac d1-server or another streamer can receive the sound of the d1-player from the local network, via Roon RAAT protocole or upnp protocole.

moby2004

Jan 21, 2018
So a typical system will be composed of d1-player (replacing a NAS) + d1-server (used as a streamer) + DAC.
Hello
looks interesting ! The player will allow convolution filters use ? and would you have any rough timing in mind regarding the availability ?

Thanks

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
Hello
looks interesting ! The player will allow convolution filters use ? and would you have any rough timing in mind regarding the availability ?

Thanks

Hello, the d1-player can do what Roon can do, so look at available filters given by Roon (EQs, upsampling, conversions...). Currently I can make only small quantities of d1-player. Mass production should be rather in one or two month. Pre orders are possible to shorten the shipping delay.

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
Magico has released a video showing the official demo room in California, with Totaldac d1-twelve-mk2 and two d1-drivers now in place:

Reactions: VPN and RussR

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong
Reactions: lordcloud

totaldac

Industry Expert
Aug 17, 2012
France
www.totaldac.com
Hello CKKeung,
Yes , two d1-drivers to have each working in balanced mode, and in monobloc configuration, just like the DAC monoblocs and the amplifiers monoblocs, so the left/right separation must be almost impossible to measure.
I have currently no plan to make a single box balanced d1-driver.

CKKeung

Jun 17, 2011
Hong Kong

BF38

Oct 31, 2017
Yes... very curious also, I know, now, very well the exciting performances of which the totaldac d150 + sub are able,
and have never had the opportunity to listen to these so prestigious Magico , it must be an exceptional experience !

BF38

Oct 31, 2017
Congrats Paul79!... the best is becoming better !

I don't understand your question ?

BF38

Oct 31, 2017
OK, thanks... and who knows, it will be mine maybe someday, this Twelve MK2... we only have one life !

paul79

Nov 2, 2014
OK, USA
www.manymoonsaudio.com
You are not without! I think your system is incredible, and you have great fundamentals. The Totaldac speakers are works of art, as well as your very nice Absolare equipment. I can only wish!

BF38

Oct 31, 2017
You're right Paul, I know I'm a lucky guy when I see and especially listen to music ... what a trip!
but hey, a little mk2...

Thieliste

Aug 31, 2014
OK, thanks... and who knows, it will be mine maybe someday, this Twelve MK2... we only have one life !

Like you said we only have one life that's why i will also purchase the Twelve mk2:p

Reactions: CKKeung

BF38

Oct 31, 2017
Well! happy for you, Thieliste... congrats! start with the best is good too!

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing