QSA LANEDRI Series

Hi Steven,
Very glad yo see that there is a QSA Forum on WBF.
Congratulations!

I think I wrote the first QSA review on WBF, back in 2012.
:D

May I ask you two questions?

Firstly, I notice on you website that QSA-Lanedri cables are being launched.

May you tell us more about them?
What metals are employed and what special features do they have?

Secondly, several frds of mine in Hong Kong have bought QSA JitterPower.
IMG-20221230-WA0009.jpg

Again, please tell the WBF members more about these series of accessories.

Many thanks!

Cheers,
CK

Last edited by a moderator:
For those who are getting better TV or movie projector clarity and picture, are you plugging the cord directly to the tv from the wall? I can't see how a plug would fit into the tv.

In Conclusion

If I could characterize the changes that these 3 QL cables (and, to be fair, cable shuffling and the Master Fuse upgrade) have brought to my systems (plural), I would say:
I'm curious....given your love for your QSA cables, why did you not use the QSA fuses which I find better than SR?

My Gamma Infinity PC is between the wall and power conditioner. The TV and other home theater components are all plugged into the power conditioner.
That makes sense. I can't do that because I have a movie projector in my theater room that is on the ceiling. My two channel is in another area of the house. I might try my silver QSA jitter plug in the projector, once I decide to order an Ultimate PC to go from my Inakustic to the wall. My Silver Jitter is currently there tied to a Hijiri Takumi pc. My main 75" OLED is on a separate power outlet in another room, so I believe the only think I can do there is get another jitter plug.

Thank you for everyone who has post their impressions with the QSA Lanedri cables.

We are receiving excellent feedback and some amazing impressions making us very glad and proud to be able to share and spread the joy we found ourselves with those cables. Almost everyone from this first public order round is making additional purchases and we encourage everyone to post their experiences with the QSA Lanedri cables.

On production for delivery in April, the QSA Lanedri Ultimatum Speaker cable being the most impactful in our collection.

On every audio setup used, this speakers cable set is transforming the listening session into a transportation experience to live events with every song played.

Attachments

• Ultimatum Infinity Speakers cable.jpeg
    Ultimatum Infinity Speakers cable.jpeg
    683.6 KB · Views: 113
I also had to try the QSA Lanedri cables following the reading of this thread and the possibility of returning back the cables within the 30-day trial period. I must say that the reasons why these cables caught my attention was because 1. I already own some QSA fuses (entry level let’s say) and 2. I was looking to upgrade my speaker cables.

Still I decided to give a try not to the speaker cables first but to one power cord and one ethernet cable (both from the Gamma series/Revelation line). Why? Because my speaker cables have been in place for many years and I had the feeling that it won't be that much difficult to do better if I was to believe the impressions reported here whereas I have upgraded the power cords and digital cables quite a few times in the last couple of years so I thought this will be where the real challenge is for newcomers...

For the last 4-5 years my system has been composed of a DIY Roon server (with or without switch), a Tambaqui streamer/DAC/Preamp, a Nagra Classic amp (with or without associated Classic Preamp) and a pair of TAD ME-1 speakers. The weakest point of my system (I think) is my room and this is why I felt reluctant to go to the top of the line thinking that maybe I will not notice everything a top cable can bring because of this limitation... But after 3 weeks with the Revelation cables in my system I might take the jump this time. Let's see...

Following the recommendations I have put the power cord on the Tambaqui and the Ethernet cable between the server and Tambaqui. No switch, no preamp, just the simplest (and more transparent) configuration I can get with my system.
I put the new cables in place and was planning like usual to listen to music for the next couple of days before judging anything, no swap of cables back and forth, just listen to well-known, favourite albums and measure the level of enjoyment (or not) hours after hours, days after days... But in this case here I must admit that by the time I reached the sofa I could already hear a positive impact: am i hearing that the instruments and voices are more present with me in the room? After a few more minutes I could say for sure that this was because of an increase in transparency, a better definition, more details and deeper silence between notes... and this was without any critical listening. After a few hours/days I could only recognize that this set of 2 cables has at least improved any attributes I can think of to describe a system or music which also means (and it is an important aspect) that it was not at the expense of anything else. And the answers to the main questions that matter for me became obvious, do these cables outperform my other cables: yes (notably), do the enjoyment and pleasure factor increase: yes because the music in the room simply sounds more real.

But wait a minute, after a few more days I started thinking about my wallet, well what if I swap back the Revelation LAN cable with my other ones in hand because honestly I was sceptical that the LAN cable could be the one that was responsible for this jump in SQ. I really thought (and hoped almost) that it would not make much difference and was already preparing my email to Anas: "Dear, As I was expecting the LAN cable doesn't make any difference here, please take it back and send me a power cord in return..." But that did not happen unfortunately !! I did many swaps back and forth and it was clear that with the Revelation LAN cable in place the system was simply more transparent and the music more real and lifelike. At the end of the day, here I am, left with 2 Revelation cables and... the purchase of one additional power cord and my speaker cables (at last!) from the Gamma Infinity line this time. Hopefully for even more enjoyment...

Dear All,

I am from Singapore and this is my very first Post here in WBF, being a frequent Classical Concert goer, I listen to Classical music 99% of my time.

I placed my order on QSA Lanedri Revelation Speaker cable and XLR interconnect after coming across this QSA thread, however due delays in raw cables supply and not getting my cables on time.

I almost cancel my orders and give up trying these cables, but Anas manage to arrange to ship a pair of Infinity XLR for me to try in my system.

Not willing to spend more on the Infinity line .... but I decided to check it out anyway since there is 30 days money back.

And it turned out to be one of the greatest improvements I’ve experience since I’m in this hobby.

I’ve been listening to my system through the Infinity XLR for about afew days now and it keeps getting better every day.

It's really hard to believe, just one pair of Infinity XLR IC between my DAC and AMP causes these Transformational experiences in terms of the level of Realism... Natural Timbre... ease, micro dynamics ... is just mind blowing! and after knowing how good the Infinity line is ...... sorry there is no way I am going to order the revelation line...

I’m enjoying music through my system more than ever, and can totally understand why others whom have tried the QSA Lanedri cables to be so excited about to share their feelings/impressions, which I must admit at first, I suspect to be just " some set-up sales pitch " but I am totally wrong!

And I also agree what the other says about Anas, he is really a very nice person to deal with and he really is sincere in sharing the Joy of experiencing Transformational Music listening sessions with his Cables....

I have just one feedback for improvement for Anas is he should have done more cosmetic to the cables for better differentiate QSA treated cable with non-treated cables.

I've decided to put in an order for a Gamma Infinity power cord and Revelation XLR pair. What got me over the hump was the 30 day trial and noticing in re-reading the thread that Anas likes tubes (romaz is an SS guy). No guarantee, but I figured that might -- might -- be a good sign for tonality that works for me. For me, tonality comes before transparency, etc.

Hi ,
I think it is now time to give feedback about my QSA lanedri cables that I received on 14march .
One PC gamma revelation , One PC gamma infinity , One Lan gamma infinity .
After 19 hours of burn in
The two PC have been burn in in my set up. The PC infinity is used to power my Totaldac stack ( D1 reclocker , D1 direct , D1 drive ) . The PC revelation is used to power my DIY server-player PSU ( three Sean Jacobs DC3 and DC4 rails ) .

The Lan is being cooked on my home pc set up . Therefore I have listened only to the impact of the two pc cables

These cables have obviously a quite significant impact ... even after only 19 hours of burn in ...

The already plus (compared to my existing cables ) :

- the presence on voices is improved

- the medium get more body ( this is a weak point of my system )

- the bass has more weight and slam .

- a very analogic sound , gradation of music seems to be coming from a good tube amp , my system is full transistor ...
The minus (compared to my existing cables ) , which hopefully will improve with additional burn in :

- Not yet as transparent as with my existing cables even though it has made a big jump ahead ( I did a quick listening after 2 hours of burn in )

- Sound get somewhat confuse when there are many instruments

- bass is good but a little boomy ( may be my room with the added bass ...)

After 90 hours of burn in , things have continued to improve.
Transparency is better , bass is tighter and it is less confuse when busy sound .

Now after 200 hours for the Pc cord and 250 hours for the lan cable

A few days ago , I did put in my system the gamma infinity lan cab which was pretty much burn in with 250 hours . This was a “wow” moment . This cable has a big impact on my audio system .
This is a critical cable for my system as it transfer the digital data coming from the server/switch to the audio player/renderer (engineered ered dock ) .
The impact on my system is better presence , more dynamic , more body and better bass . In a word more music .
The synergy with the two power cord bring more of the Qsa sound to my system.

I still have to assess the impact of the power cords on different part of my audio system .

As a conclusion:

the lan cable is quite amazing this is the cable that has the most profound effect on my system.
For my system the QSA lanedri brings :
- more dynamic
- more body
- tighter bass and slam
- beautiful midrange
More music !
My audio friends who came to my home today said : Your system has never sounded like that

Thank you for you impressions.

Could you please share which lan cableand power cables was used before the Lanedri's?

I'm curious....given your love for your QSA cables, why did you not use the QSA fuses which I find better than SR?
Thanks for asking. :)

I actually never tried QSA products before the LANEDRI cables started being discussed and ultimately delivered.

Previously, I could never bring myself to spend more than ~$200 on a “wear part” — something designed to ultimately fail if it’s doing its job right — and QSA fuses had that “rarified air” aspect where a single fuse could easily cost more than my DAC or one of my amplifiers. They seemed incomprehensibly expensive for something that might just break irreparably during the next wind storm.

SR fuses have always fit within my budget — even so, I usually buy them in groups on a promo or bundled with other things to save money on them.

The Master Fuse has been the exception to that, and I only really considered it because I have Purple fuses in everything else (and the one in my Pre was so new I was able to trade it in and only pay the difference for the MF).

I may someday start converting my SR fuses to QSA ones — but probably not until I have many more cables in my loom.

To turn it around - which SR fuses did you try (vs. which QSA fuses), in which components, and what do you prefer about the QSA fuses?

(I’m trying to keep things QSA-oriented ;-).

Last edited:
Dear All,

I am from Singapore and this is my very first Post here in WBF, being a frequent Classical Concert goer, I listen to Classical music 99% of my time.

I placed my order on QSA Lanedri Revelation Speaker cable and XLR interconnect after coming across this QSA thread, however due delays in raw cables supply and not getting my cables on time.

I almost cancel my orders and give up trying these cables, but Anas manage to arrange to ship a pair of Infinity XLR for me to try in my system.

Not willing to spend more on the Infinity line .... but I decided to check it out anyway since there is 30 days money back.

And it turned out to be one of the greatest improvements I’ve experience since I’m in this hobby.

I’ve been listening to my system through the Infinity XLR for about afew days now and it keeps getting better every day.

It's really hard to believe, just one pair of Infinity XLR IC between my DAC and AMP causes these Transformational experiences in terms of the level of Realism... Natural Timbre... ease, micro dynamics ... is just mind blowing! and after knowing how good the Infinity line is ...... sorry there is no way I am going to order the revelation line...

I’m enjoying music through my system more than ever, and can totally understand why others whom have tried the QSA Lanedri cables to be so excited about to share their feelings/impressions, which I must admit at first, I suspect to be just " some set-up sales pitch " but I am totally wrong!

And I also agree what the other says about Anas, he is really a very nice person to deal with and he really is sincere in sharing the Joy of experiencing Transformational Music listening sessions with his Cables....

I have just one feedback for improvement for Anas is he should have done more cosmetic to the cables for better differentiate QSA treated cable with non-treated cables.

Welcome to WBF Paolo!

We are happy to announce the addition of the following 3 cables to the Gamma Series:
1. HDMI cable (1.5 m):
+ Revelation Line: 2,500 USD
+ Infinity Line: 4,000 USD

2. DC power cable (1 m):

3. SFP+ DAC cable (5 m):
+ Available only on the Infinity Line: 4,000 USD.

The first 50 units of those cables will be on sold similar to the what was on the launch discount offer:
+ The Revelation line will be at 50% discount;
+ The Infinity line will be sold at at the Revelation line price (for the SFP+ DAC the discount price is 2,500 USD).

The 30-day money back guarantee is applicable on those cables as well.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: jeremya
We are happy to announce the addition of the following 3 cables to the Gamma Series:
1. HDMI cable (1.5 m):

2. DC power cable (1 m):

3. SFP+ DAC cable (5 m):
+ Available only on the Infinity Line: 4,000 USD.

The first 50 units of those cables will be on sold similar to the what was on the launch discount offer:
+ The Revelation line will be at 50% discount;
+ The Infinity line will be sold at at the Revelation line price (for the SFP+ DAC the discount price is 2,500 USD).

The 30-day money back guarantee is applicable on those cables as well.
Hi Anas, could you provide us more info on dc cables? Do you manufacture them with different connectors? I am looking for a dc cable between my Taiko switch and Ediscreation Firebird LPS.

Attachments

• FBB50662-89BE-4073-B8EF-EF3AC09F196D.jpeg
    FBB50662-89BE-4073-B8EF-EF3AC09F196D.jpeg
    688.6 KB · Views: 36
Hi Anas, could you provide us more info on dc cables? Do you manufacture them with different connectors? I am looking for a dc cable between my Taiko switch and Ediscreation Firebird LPS.
Yes the this DC cable can be manufactured but only for the Infinity Line.

Thank you for you impressions.

Could you please share which lan cableand power cables was used before the Lanedri's?
In my system, the QSA Lanedri cables are joining LessLoss (not with Entropic process) and digital cables from Sablon plus some basic but highly selected LAN cables. I am now busy with reshuffling all this in my system. You will notice that both brands I am mentioning here are much cheaper than QSA Lanedri. So in my case it is fortunate that I have a jump in SQ !!

I have now had QSA products in my system for a couple of months and it’s time for some feedback.

First of all, a bit about my system. The core of my system is active speakers (Dutch & Dutch 8c), which also serve as a Roon endpoint. For 2 channel, I feed the speakers via an ethernet connection and they handle everything from there including room correction - the system is not in a dedicated room with room treatments so room correction definitely makes a difference.

My roon server is a very modest Sonic Transporter i7 with an external linear power supply (Fidelizer).

In terms of the network, my Uptone Etherregen switch was replaced by a QSA Gold switch and the Sablon ethernet cables I was using were replaced by QSA Gold Infinity LAN cables. QSA switch is powered by an uptone js2 linear power supply.

I also replaced 2 GTX-D NCF(R) receptacles (one for each DD8c speaker) with QSA GOLD receptacles.

I also replaced the DD8c power cables with a couple of SPECTRA Infinity power cables (Sabalon Prince Gold). Previous PC’s used were NRG “the 5“ (4.5 gauge).

Now you may be wondering why I am invested so heavily in QSA relative to the system I have. Well, the short answer is, I felt my simple system could really benefit because I could concentrate my QSA effort on just the network and powering the speakers. I have no interest in adding more complexity to my system and I truly love my DD8c speakers so I just wanted to get the most out of them.

I ordered QSA in 2 batches. First batch was the receptacles, switch, and ethernet cables. After hearing what this did to my system I ordered more ethernet cables (full chain coverage) and added in some QSA power cables.

As you read on, you will note that I am not a reviewer or anything like that so my words will be simple and will express as clearly as I can, what the QSA impact has been for me, in my system, in my room against my listening preferences so YMMV.

With all of the QSA products in my system, put simply, my sytem/ listening expereince was transformed to a level I never thought possible. With QSA there is just SO MUCH MORE that comes through. It truly sounds like live music to me.

Here are a couple of changes in musical engagement that are HUGE for me and give you some added sense of the magnitude of the change/ impact:
  • Previously I rarely listened to symphony music because it just seemed so congested and I just never thought any 2 channel system could produce it in a way that was at all realistic or engaging. With QSA in my system, the soundstage is so much bigger and I now have incredible depth. Further, the separation between instruments allow me to really hear everything so much more clearly. I now actually really enjoy this kind of music!

• I have always found that I enjoyed DVD concerts more than 2 channel. The visual with audio, took the engagement to a higher level. Well, the music is now so live, dynamic, real, musically engaging, that I now prefer 2 channel to DVD concerts. I honestly feel that the performers are in the same room with me, it's truly amazing to me
In addition to having the performers in the room with me, bass is stronger and way more articulate.

In terms of impact, all of the QSA products were effective and all will remain in my system. I would say that compared to each other, the ethernet cables were most impactful. Keep in my mind that ethernet cables are my endpoint source. But again, all products made a very positive difference.

In terms of the QSA switch, yes it significantly outperformed the Uptone etherregen switch when using QSA LAN cables. In fact, it sounded best when I fed the QSA switch directly from the router, without etherregen in the chain.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing