Sablon Interconnects

kmyl

Jul 16, 2020
Any chance to have these beauties tour across Europe for seeing if they match some of our rooms too? i would love to audition that and see how it can be a good company to my Reserva USB cable ;)

Sablon Audio

Industry Expert, VIP Donor
May 22, 2015
Yes, indeed! I did send some out a month or so ago but they didn’t progress past the first stop lol. Drop me an email - sorry I don’t recognise your user name - and we can sort things out

heebrog

May 12, 2018
Perth, WA
Hi Mark,

What are you thoughts on shielding for shorter lengths of IC's like 1-2m?
Some say it is not necessary and may in fact affect SQ.
Is the "Roswell" shielding you use inaudible?
Thanks in advance for your input.

heebrog

May 12, 2018
Perth, WA
Thanks Mark.
So what is the "....non-invasive Roswell shielding" you mentioned at the beginning of this thread?

heebrog

May 12, 2018
Perth, WA
Hi Mark,

What is your "take" on the Schroeder technique in connecting a pair of interconnects with a Y connector per channel? Is it just a conductor gauge issue or is there something else going on?

Sablon Audio

May 22, 2015
Geoff, I can see benefits arriving from larger combined conductor area but also losses from all the extra connector interfaces as well as extra expense. The technique has its fans but Is not something I have actively explored though I hope to after the (northern hemisphere) holiday season.

Reactions: heebrog

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Dear Mark,

I hope this finds you very well!

What phono cable are you offering these days?

Thank you.

Best wishes,

Ron

Sablon Audio

May 22, 2015
Hi Ron,

This is a minority interest product, only asked for a couple of times a year, but is in essence is a shielded version of my regular evo rca interconnects with a din termination at the tonearm end.

Kind regards
Mark

Ron Resnick

Site Co-Owner, Administrator
Jan 24, 2015
Beverly Hills, CA
Hi Ron,

This is a minority interest product, only asked for a couple of times a year, but is in essence is a shielded version of my regular evo rca interconnects with a din termination at the tonearm end.

Kind regards
Mark
Thank you, Mark.

audiophilac1

Dec 11, 2021
am considering new xlr cables, have any compared the sablon evo's sound quality against other manufacturers like synergistic research?

kimurastanley

Mar 16, 2019
Singapore
Just went through various posts about Mark’s new Evo interconnect. Seems like it is a big improvement over the previous generation.

Sablon Audio

May 22, 2015
Some very recent comments on the evo xlr cables by @JP Borglin can be seen in post 24 of the link below

Golum

Jun 7, 2018
Lausanne, CH
  • Haha
Reactions: Sablon Audio

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing