Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
As someone who is shopping the M2 and Rockport Avior II, my interest is certainly peaked..
I hope you will give us a listen I think you might be very pleasantly surprised. Can
you come to Axpona? or the LA Show, or my showroom in Ft. Lauderdale?
Full pics and specs coming soon :)

JimmyS

Sep 1, 2013
Chicago, IL
I hope you will give us a listen I think you might be very pleasantly surprised. Can
you come to Axpona? or the LA Show, or my showroom in Ft. Lauderdale?
Full pics and specs coming soon :)

The Gobel setup from the 2018 show was one of my favorites. But the cost of the Aeon's was above my threshold.

I live in Chicago, so Axpona is always on my "todo" list. A trip to FL during winter is always an option as well, as the wife will never say no to escaping the cold weather for a weekend trip. LA is possible as well, since I can use the "visit family" excuse as well.

Elliot G.

Industry Expert
Jul 22, 2010
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
www.bendingwaveusa.com
Great the speaker is our most affordable yet and is are smallest speaker as well.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing