Zero Distortion: Tango Time

Maybe his historic registry contract only allows Brunnhilde horns.

Reactions: bonzo75
Reactions: Lagonda and Folsom
Ah well Tang, we'd all dance a bit more with an AS and horns in the room.
You, I, Lagonda, ddk, those who walk border line in this forum can come dance in my room with this song.

I thought it sounded pretty good

I'm not commenting on sonics. It's the soulless jazz character like most audiophile specific music.

Reactions: Halcro
audiophile specific demo music are often not very complex to recreate for a system, hence the popularity in shows etc...
like Kedar did; put on Beethoven 9th and grab your armrests...:D
Even better- Rachmaninov Symphonic Dances or Britten The Young Person's Guide and mandatory from your courtyard-Arabian Dance from Peer Gynt suite by Edvard Grieg.

Last edited:
The only complaint I have, Leif, is your sofa and coffee table layout forces me to sit down. I can't stand up and conduct. Same with the General, he has added a big 8 feet wide by 4 feet deep sofa that has taken up all the standing space.

The only complaint I have, Leif, is your sofa and coffee table layout forces me to sit down. I can't stand up and conduct. Same with the General, he has added a big 8 feet wide by 4 feet deep sofa that has taken up all the standing space.
probably would need a straightjacket to keep you still :oops:

Reactions: Audiophile Bill
Ah, I thought Miles.

God DAMN, Leif!
Agartha is hands down one of the craziest albums ever.
On tape (if transfer is good) thru horns? I don't even wanna think Lol.

This is how you walk the talk. No poker face when she exposed her system. ;)

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu

Steve Williams
Site Founder | Site Owner | Administrator
Ron Resnick
Site Co-Owner | Administrator
Julian (The Fixer)
Website Build | Marketing Managersing