• Mitt Romney

Votes: 30 44.8%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 37 55.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
actually an ID requirement is a good thing. Imagine going through life with no valid ID ? Funny how democrats are the only one's against it (Id Requiremnt). They seem to not care if they win fair and square or not...anything to get the win. Sad if you ask me.

Clearly the Republican push for voter ID is motivated by a desire to fair and square elections, and weed out rampent voter fraud. Only the craziest of liberal conspiracy theorists would come up with the idea it has anything to do with voter disenfranchisement.....

Perhaps, but it's still an issue, like it or not....

Sure. But all of the Obama fanboys on this thread had the sound judgment not to bring up the (alleged) role of white racism this election, so as a courtesy I think it would befit team Romney to stay away from the issue of race as well.

Sure. But all of the Obama fanboys on this thread had the sound judgment not to bring up the (alleged) role of white racism this election, so as a courtesy I think it would befit team Romney to stay away from the issue of race as well.

+1.

Tension always increases the closer we get to an outcome. Let's all keep that in mind. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• What’s Best Forum is THE forum for high end audio, product reviews, advice and sharing experiences on the best of everything else. This is THE place where audiophiles and audio companies discuss vintage, contemporary and new audio products, music servers, music streamers, computer audio, digital-to-analog converters, turntables, phono stages, cartridges, reel-to-reel tape machines, speakers, headphones and tube and solid-state amplification. Founded in 2010 What’s Best Forum invites intelligent and courteous people of all interests and backgrounds to describe and discuss the best of everything. From beginners to life-long hobbyists to industry professionals, we enjoy learning about new things and meeting new people, and participating in spirited debates.

Quick Navigation

User Menu